Display-Integrated Digital Terminal for Vertical Computing
The DT500T series digital terminals integrate vivid displays with Intel® Atom™ dual core platforms in slim, mountable packages. These LCD-integrated computers feature the integration of bright 15” to 19” displays, respectively, over energy efficient Intel® Atom™ dual core processor-powered thin client platforms. With optional IR touch screens, internal wireless communication, magnetic stripe readers and smart card readers, the full-featured, space-saving systems accommodate a range of accessories and peripherals to support a wide variety of vertical applications.
- Intel® Atom™ dual core CPU; low power consumption
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or Windows® 7 Professional
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 supported
- Integrates major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP), and web browsers
- Comprehensive remote device administration through server-based WebDT Device Manager software
- VESA-mountable for flexibility in mounting and deployment
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- IR touch screen
- Magnetic card reader
- Smart card reader; reads ISO 7816 T=0,T=1; 1.8/3/5V smart card
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.