The DT313C Rugged Tablet features the integration of a 13.3" full-HD capacitive touch screen, a high performance, energy efficient Intel® Celeron® Dual Core processor, and a full-slot smart card reader within a slim, durable package. With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection as well as options for RFID reader and front and back camera modules, this tablet offers seamless information capture for instant transmission on the sales floor, classroom, and in the field. With its large, vivid display, the DT313C Rugged Tablet shows a wider working area and detailed application interface to enhance user experience and workflow.
- 13.3” LED-backlight screen with capacitive touch; Full-HD resolution with IP54-rated front panel
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional or Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise
- operating system
- Intel® Celeron® dual core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Built-in full-slot smart card reader
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 support
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connection
- Hot-swappable batteries and vehicle-mount charging option
- Dual monitor display support via desktop cradle
- Comprehensive remote device administration through server-based WebDT Device Manager software
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.