The DT301C Rugged Tablet features the integration of a brilliant 10.1" capacitive touch screen and a high performance, energy-efficient Intel® Celeron® processor within a slim, lightweight, durable package. With built-in smart card/CAC reader, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth as well as optional camera, barcode scanner, RFID reader and 4G connection, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow. Rated IP65, MIL-STD-810G as well as MIL-STD-461F certified, and with wide temperature range (-4°F to 140°F), the DT301C Rugged Tablet provides reliable operation in harsh, mission-critical environments.
- Intel® Celeron® processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Slim, lightweight and durable design
- 10.1" full HD (1920 x 1200) LCD display with capacitive touch
- Hot-swappable battery pack
- Built-in smart card/CAC reader (full-slot)
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- MIL-STD-461F for EMI and EMC tolerance
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) compliant
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.