The Heron™ HD3100 linear imager brings unmatched elegance along with the latest advanced technology to the modern point-of-sale. The stylish silhouette of the new imager enriched with multiple color changing lights, innovative and modern design material, together with the audio speaker, amplifies the customer's brand experience at the point-of-sale.
The Heron HD3100 imager differs from the usual color scheme of handheld devices by providing a stunning 'black' or 'white' color option, emphasizing the curving lines of the new enclosure. Additionally, the Heron imager features in-mold decorated top covers with a choice of 'Carbon Fiber' or 'Silver' design. This imager also offers opportunities to incorporate a company brand identity by allowing customers to compose the perfect blend: combining a company logo with the top cover color with customized visual and audio feedback in order to reinforce the value of the customer's brand.
The Heron HD3100 imager provides outstanding reading performance. It also includes the patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback with extended functionalities: the Green Spot can be used as an 'aiming tool' when used in hands-free operations, and when placed in the stand, the Green Spot remains on, showing the operator where to position the code for quicker and intuitive reading.
The Heron imager is a fusion of the features your business needs, the fashionable style customers will love, and the enticing allure of light and sound. You will be empowered to deliver the most unique scanning solution available to your POS checkout operations!
- Innovative and unique design raises the bar for cutting-edge POS checkout experience
- In-mold decorated top cover - Choice of Carbon-Fiber or Silver designs
- Multiple changing color LEDs on sides and top
- Polyphonic speaker for a wide variety of choices for audio feedback
- Easily customized with logo, top cover, and visual/audio feedback
- Datalogic patented 'Green Spot' technology for aiming and good-read feedback
- Automatic switching between handheld and hands-free operation
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.