Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
The Smart App Sinewave LCD UPS Series provides an advanced level of power protection to support mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internetworking hardware.
The PR1000LCDRT2U has both a Pure Sinewave waveform and Full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology, which delivers a consistent and clean AC signal that protects connected equipment and prevents costly business interruptions. The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Temperature, and much more.
It includes eight (8) widely spaced, battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, including four (4) that are designed to serve as fail-safe options for protecting critical loads. It also comes with four maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah batteries. Bundled PowerPanel® Business Edition Management Software monitors UPS status and can provide unattended shutdown of two serially connected servers. The patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD201) supports remote management and control of the PR1000LCDRT2U through a standard web browser. The unit’s unique convertible design allows for use in either a Tower (T) or Rackmount (RM) form factor.
Backed by US-based Technical Support, an industry-leading 3-Year Warranty and a Connected Equipment Guarantee of $400,000.
- 11 Minutes at Full-load
- 32 Minutes at Half-load
- Pure Sinewave – This UPS generates pure sinewave energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company’s power grid. Benefits include: low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise, and optimal line clarity;
- Microprocessor-based Digital Control – Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPS’s;
- RM/T Configuration – The PR series can be configured in either a Tower or a Rackmount (2U) form;
- Full AVR – Boost/Buck – Boost/Buck topology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment;
- Energy-Saving Technology - The patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models;
- Dual PC Support – The unit has 2 (two) communication ports that allow the user full control of dual PCs or servers;
- Critical Load Outlets - Prioritize the uptime of mission-critical loads during a power failure with critical load outlets that ensure power to selected systems during an extended blackout, preserving battery uptime for more critical equipment;
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics;
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software – In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS. It includes configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns;
- Metal Housing – Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment;
- Multifunction LCD readout - The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Temperature, and much more;
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery;
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload;
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge!;
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL;
- Windows 7 compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
MFG Part #: PR1000LCDRT2U
WEB ID: 777668
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached