Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
The Smart App Intelligent LCD Series is designed to protect office servers, PCs, graphic workstations, commercial electronics and equipment without active PFC power supplies.
The Intelligent Crystal-Blue LCD diagnostic panel gives administrators immediate, real-time information about vital UPS performance factors. LCD diagnostics include Input/Output Voltage, Battery Capacity, Estimated Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, and Silent Mode.
The OR500LCDRM1U has 6 outlets, USB/Serial communication ports, and RJ11/RJ45 network protection. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your connected equipment is receiving clean power and maintains a safe voltage level. PowerPanel Business Edition software (included) automatically saves and closes open files and shutdowns the PC in an intelligent and orderly manner.
CyberPower also carries a 3-year unlimited warranty, has professional Technical Support, and offers a lifetime Connected Equipment Guarantee of $300,000.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the status of the UPS and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input/Output Voltage, Battery Capacity, Estimated Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, Silent Mode, and more;
- GreenPower UPS™ - GreenPower UPS™ technology significantly reduces UPS energy costs by bypassing the AVR transformer when incoming AC power is clean. This not only dramatically reduces utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise;
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment;
- Microprocessor-based Digital Control – Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and responsiveness;
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics;
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X;
- Metal Housing – Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment;
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery;
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload;
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge!
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested.
Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL;
- Windows 7 compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
MFG Part #: OR500LCDRM1U
WEB ID: 777110
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached