- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet;
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network;
- Provides flexibility of interface choice;
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model;
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested X2;
- Optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak and 10GBASE XFP modules on the same link;
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.