Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
Cisco Switches Outperform Competitors.
Miercom finds Cisco SG200 and SG300 Gigabit Switches superior to HP and D-Link.
Cisco 300 Series Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable, managed switches provide a powerful foundation to support your business network.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
- High Performance and Reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced Features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing and IPv6 support.
- Easy Setup and Management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- An Eco-Friendly Solution: Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 300 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, which includes next-business-day advance replacement.
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks;
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade;
- Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance;
- Static routing/Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance.
Energy Efficient and Design
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed.
Management and Investment Protection
- Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management;
- Switches offer compatibility with network devices from other vendors;
- You can trade up to a Cisco or Cisco Small Business switch at any time and receive full credit for the value of the switch;
- All switches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty with next business day advance replacement (where available), limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for term of warranty, and one year technical support to protect your investment.
MFG Part #: SRW224G4-K9-NA
WEB ID: 778688
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached