Today’s enterprise networks and data centers need comprehensive security protections in a scalable, easy to manage configuration. The Check Point 15000 security appliances are designed for high performance, reliability and uncompromising security to combat even the most sophisticated threats, making them ideal for enterprise and data center environments.
The most advanced threat prevention security
- Comprehensive protections including firewall, IPS, Application Control, Anti-Bot, AntiVirus, URL Filtering and the award-winning sandboxing technology in Check Point SandBlast
- Next Generation Threat Prevention package provides uncompromising protection against known threats
- SandBlast Threat Prevention provides the most advanced protections against unknown threats, vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks
Complete protection without compromising performance
- Hardware and software optimized to deliver full advanced threat prevention security, including inspecting SSL encrypted traffic
- Up to 5.7 Gbps of threat prevention throughput
- Up to 17 Gbps of Next-Gen Firewall throughput
Modular, expandable chassis design
- Redundant components such as power supplies, fans and hard drives eliminates downtime
- Centralized control with Lights-Out-Management (LOM) for enhanced serviceability
- High performance package options optimize platform performance
- Flexible I/O options with a 40 Gigabit Enternet (GbE) option
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.