The most advanced threat prevention security
- Comprehensive protections include firewall, IPS, application control, anti-bot, antivirus, URL filtering, and the award-winning sandboxing technology in Check Point SandBlast Zero-Day Protection
- Next Generation Threat Prevention package provides uncompromising protection against known threats
- SandBlast threat prevention provides the most advanced protections against unknown threats, vulnerabilities, and zero-day attacks
Complete protection without compromise
- Hardware and software optimized to deliver full advanced threat prevention security, including inspecting SSL encrypted traffic
- Up to 2.1 Gbps of threat prevention throughput
- Up to 8.1 Gbps of Next-Gen Firewall throughput
Modular, expandable chassis design
- Optional redundant power supplies reduce single points of failure
- Centralized control with Lights-Out-Management (LOM) for enhanced serviceability
- Flexible I/O with a 40 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) option
The Check Point 5000 appliances offer comprehensive and consolidated security available in two packages:
- Next Generation Threat Prevention (NGTP): prevent sophisticated cyber threats with IPS, application control, antivirus, anti-bot, URL filtering, and email security
- Next Generation Threat Extraction (NGTX): advanced next-generation zero-day threat prevention—NGTP with Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction
Prevent unknown threats
The 5000 appliances are built to protect branch offices to midsize enterprises from both known and unknown threats with antivirus, anti-bot, SandBlast Threat Emulation (Sandboxing), and SandBlast Threat Extraction technologies.
As part of the Check Point SandBlast Zero-Day Protection solution, the cloud-based Threat Emulation engine detects malware at the exploit phase, even before hackers can apply evasion techniques attempting to bypass the sandbox. Files are quickly quarantined and inspected, running in a virtual sandbox to discover malicious behavior before it enters your network. This innovative solution combines cloud-based, CPU-level inspection and OS-level sandboxing to prevent infection from the most dangerous exploits and zero-day and targeted attacks.
In addition, SandBlast Threat Extraction removes exploitable content, including active content and embedded objects, reconstructs files to eliminate potential threats, and promptly delivers sanitized content to users to maintain business flow.
Optional high-performance package
Customers with high connection capacity requirements can purchase the affordable High-Performance package. This includes the appliance plus one interface card with transceivers and Lights-Out-Management.
Flexible connectivity options
High-speed connectivity is essential to meeting the needs of today’s enterprise networks. That’s why the 5000 appliances are built to provide maximum port density and flexible connectivity in a compact, single rack unit form factor, including support for 4x1GbE, 4x10GbE (5600 and 5800) as well as 2x40GbE (5800).
Remote management and monitoring
An optional LOM card provides out-of-band remote management to diagnose, start, restart, and manage the appliance from a remote location. Administrators can also use the LOM web interface to remotely install an OS image from an ISO file.
A reliable, serviceable platform
The Check Point 5000 appliances deliver business continuity and serviceability through optional features such as hot swappable redundant power supplies as well as advanced Lights-Out-Management (LOM) for out-of-band management. In combination, these features ensure a greater degree of business continuity and serviceability for customer networks.
Integrated Security Management
Every Check Point appliance can be managed either locally via its available integrated security management or centrally via unified management. An intuitive, web-based administration interface provides local management of up to two 5000 appliances for high-availability deployments.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.