Optimized for high-density, multi-format signal applications over a single cable
RapidRun® is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated Break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations.
RapidRun Multi-Format represents the most significant upgrade to the RapidRun cabling solution to date. With enhanced engineering that includes individually shielded pairs and an isolated ground for audio lines, this runner cable meets the rigorous demand for applications in which multiple audio/video devices are run over a single cable.
With the advent of the “Analog Sunset” in 2014, digital solutions are being developed to expand the RapidRun Multi-Format line. These solutions make this innovative system ideal for environments where analog equipment will eventually be upgraded to digital.
Use this CMG-rated Multi-Format runner for in-wall installations that support high-density, multi-format applications. Whether hanging a projector in a modern 21st century classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, a clean, crisp signal will be delivered every time.
Please note: Each complete RapidRun Multi-Format runner solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminat each end of the runner cable. Each runner requires (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- Color code: Orange
- For use with Multi-Format (Orange) wall plates and Break-away flying leads
- CMG-rated for in-wall installations
- Delivers crisp video and high-fidelity audio from source device to display
- Integrates technology in the room with a single cabling system – laptops, projectors, DVD players, interactive whiteboards and more
- Optimized for high-density signal applications – including VGA, 3.5mm, composite video, stereo audio RCA, plus future upgrades for HDMI
- Unique protective pulling cap withstands 30 pounds of tension, allowing cable to pull easily through walls and existing conduit – even 90° field bends
- Future capability to support either analog or digital signals over the Multi-Format Runner cable
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.