Get blazing-fast 10-Gigabit performance with Laser-Optimized 50/125 Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) Multimode Fiber Patch cords from Cables To Go. Laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cables provide backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment while providing the performance headroom required to support laser light sources and 10-Gigabit applications. These cables also provide the fire protection required to run within walls and air plenums without the need for conduit. Note: Custom lengths are available; just click here for a custom fiber quote.
- Fully compatible with 50/125 multimode fiber applications
- Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen jackets provide protection from toxic and corrosive gasses in poorly ventilated spaces and other areas where it is most critical
- Use with both LED and VCSEL laser light sources
- Designed for use in 10-Gigabit ethernet applications
- Connectors: (2) LC to (2) SC
- Type: Laser-Optimized 50/125 Multimode Duplex
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) fiber supporting 2000MHz.km EMB at 850nm
- 10 Gigabit transfers up to 300m using 850nm VCSEL source
- Jacket color: Aqua
Lifetime warranty against defects of materials and workmanship
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.