We offer a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with MT-RJ to MT-RJ termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The MT-RJ terminator features a latch-type design similar to the RJ connector on a Cat5 patch cable, and is half the size of the SC connector. Installation is quick and easy with the no polish, no epoxy, quick termination design. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
- Connector: MT-RJ to MT-RJ
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- Type: Multimode; Duplex
- Small footprint design of the MT-RJ connector increases the port density
- RJ style latch makes it easy to use
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.