Today's mission critical advanced Fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks require the stability and reliability of Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. To protect your high-speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference, use Cables To Go's Shielded Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables. Each cable meets all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards. The molded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability. Cables To Go Shielded Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Connector: Shielded 50-micron gold plated RJ45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded STP
- Jacket: PVC
- Molded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability
- Foil shielding with drain wire
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.