Adjustable Cabinet Cart features five-height capability: 26", 30", 34", 38" or 42". Lockable lower storage cabinet. Cabinet has a rear grommet hole. Shelf Size: 24"W x 18"D; Cabinet Interior: 23-1/2"W x 17-1/2"D x 15-1/2"H.
Works with: 13"-20" TV, Overhead Projector, VCR, Locks
Imagine, one cart that adjusts to meet all of your needs! Adjusting to multiple heights is as simple as resetting four screws. Open, roomy shelves provide ample storage space. Lower cabinet stores additional equipment. Black powder paint finish. Tops come with a rubber mat. Cart rolls easily on 4” casters.
- Features a 5-height capability, from 26-42"H in 4" increments for best projection height and can be reset by adjusting four leg screws.
- Locking lower storage cabinet keeps equipment safe and includes a rear grommet hole for cord management. Key locks, two keys included.
- Top and middle shelves include a 1/4" lip to prevent equipment from sliding off when in transport and top shelf also includes a ribbed rubber mat.
- Durable all-steel construction with black powder paint finish.
- Rolls smoothly on 4" “Quiet Glide” casters, 2 lock.
- Die-pressed shelves have rounded edges to provide extra safety.
- Ample room on top shelf accommodates CRT monitors up to 20" diagonal or virtually any audio visual equipment.
- New and improved 6-outlet electrical unit available with built-in cord winder and 20' extension cord. Lets you set up anywhere in the room and still reach an electrical outlet. Electrical units are standard on CA2642 “E” and “M” models.
- CA2642 series carts feature a steel content with 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled steel and are recyclable at the end of the product life cycle. CA2642 series carts also comply with the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute’s GREENGUARD Children & Schools Indoor Air Quality standards contributing to points toward Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification.
- Black powder paint finish resists everyday wear and tear.
- Made in the USA.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.