Take Control of Energy Consumption
The Conserve Surge with Timer is an easy-to-use cost-saving business solution that helps reduce the energy wasted by office electronics by turning them off automatically, right at the workstation.
The convenient desktop timer button lets you power up electronics at the start of the work day and starts an 11-hour timer. At the end of the day, power is automatically turned off—eliminating wasteful standby power. The button can also be used as an on/off switch to power electronics manually.
Make Saving Automatic
The Conserve Surge with Timer controls six Auto-Off outlets for desktop electronics like computer monitors, printers, external hard drives, speakers, chargers and more. Two Always-On outlets stay on for devices that need continuous power, like fax machines or desk clocks. It's the easy way to reduce electric bills and save energy throughout the office.
- Automatically powers electronics off at the end of the day, eliminating standby power
- Convenient desktop timer button lets you power electronics on at the start of the day and starts the 11-hour timer. Also lets you turn off electronics manually.
- 8 total outlets
- 6 Auto-Off outlets for computer monitors, printers, external hard drives, speakers, chargers and other electronics.
- 2 Always-On outlets for devices that need continuous power, like fax machines or desk clocks.
- LED light blinks to alert users before power is automatically shut off
- Surge protection against power spikes and irregularities
- $50,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.