Barracuda Backup reduces complexity, cost, and time by integrating software, storage, and cloud technology in an all-in-one solution.
The Barracuda Advantage
- All-in-one backup solution requires no third-party software, hardware, or cloud
- Cloud-based central management
- Intuitive and simple web interface
- No per-server or per-application fees
- Affordable per-GB or unlimited flat-rate cloud storage
- Complimentary hardware refresh with Instant Replacement subscription
- Protects physical and virtual (VMware & Hyper-V) environments
- LiveBootTM for VMware
- User file access via Copy
- Deduplicated storage and fast replication
- Microsoft SQL, Exchange, and message-level restore
- VMware snapshot and file recovery
- Cloud storage and site-to-site replication
- Extended cloud backup retention
Integrated, All-in-One Backup Solution
A complete backup solution no longer requires multiple vendors. Barracuda Backup combines software, up to 50x storage-saving deduplication, and offsite cloud or private replication—all without per-server or per-application licensing fees.
Physical and Virtual Environments
Most businesses today have a mixed environment of physical and virtual servers. Barracuda Backup is a single solution to protect physical servers, Hyper-V, and VMware with snapshot and granular file recovery—all with unified policy management for replication, scheduling, and retention.
A Cloud with Benefits
Take the cloud far beyond storage. With unlimited cloud storage plans, central management, Cloud LiveBoot, and on-demand user access to files via Copy, Barracuda Backup offers more than any backup solution has before.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.