Attain optimal performance with Axiom OM4 laser-optimized multimode fiber patch cables. Axiom OM4 Fiber Optic Cables answer the call for increased bandwidth requirements used in cost-effective multi-mode systems. OM4 Cable provides an opportunity to future-proof cabling and networking infrastructure delivering increased bandwidth for next-generation 40 and 100Gb/s applications.
Axiom OM4 is completely backward compatible with existing OM3 applications. OM4 Cable is laser-optimized high bandwidth 50um multimode fiber, has a more stringent test specification, and provides an additional layer of performance that supports 10Gb, 40Gb, and 100Gb applications at longer distances.
- Fully compatible with 50um multimode fiber applications
- Multimode fiber construction – 50/125 diameter core and cladding
- Meets minimum reach distances standards for 10Gb, 40Gb, and 100Gb Ethernet distance performance requirements
- Designed for use in multi-mode, next-generation high bandwidth applications
- Factory terminated for superior performance
- Meets and exceeds industry standards for insertion loss
- 100% optically tested
- Limited lifetime warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.