High quality Category 6 (CAT6) patch cables are the solution to your internetworking needs. With a blazing speed of up to 550MHz you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speed. Also, with its superior connector you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance. Axiom Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat6 communications cables.
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9, UL
- Snagless Molded Rubber Boots with Strain Relief
- Rohs Compliant
- Backward Compatible with Cat 5 & Cat 5E Networks
- Available in all lengths from 1ft-100ft
- Colors: K= Black, B= Blue, G=Gray, N=Green, O=Orange, P= Purple, R= Red, W=White, Y= Yellow
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.