The KA7169 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the DisplayPort video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7169 supports a DisplayPort connection and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support*. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it’s disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support*
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.