The newly designed TravelScan Pro document and ID scanner delivers versatile simplex color scanning solutions in a neat, small footprint. Conveniently connect via USB to any PC-no external power adapter needed. Quickly and easily scan business cards, photos and documents at up to 600 dpi.
The TravelScan Pro comes with AmbirScan, Ambir’s powerful imaging software. AmbirScan features support for PDF, JPEG, and TIFF extensions. Fixed file locations let you set a default save location for your scans.
Ultra compact footprint
– Takes up far less space than comparable flat bed and ADF scanners; perfect for both portable and desktop users
USB power and convenience
– No external power adapter required and "warm-up" wait time to scan
Superior media handling
– Easily handles laminated cards like IDs, driver’s licenses and insurance cards, plus credit cards with raised characters
Enhanced TWAIN driver
– Built in auto crop and deskew function; improved image quality
Professional grade quality
– Durable and reliable for high volume environments such as hospitals, banks, and points of sale
Scan directly to PDF
– Included software conveniently delivers industry standard PDF output
– Included software lets you set the scanner so it doesn’t prompt you to continue after the first scan. This means you can continuously feed media, saving time.
1-year limited warranty
– Extended warranties available
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.