Intended for use in outdoor IoT, railway signaling and telecommunications, city-wide surveillance, building digitalization and general industrial applications, the IS230-10GP industrial Layer 2 switch has the feature-set, performance and operating characteristics for deployment in harsh environments.
- Flexible deployment with a compact design, and wide operating temperature, supporting roadside, external building, and other outdoor and public-space environments
- Support video surveillance networks with multicast support and comprehensive wire-speed QoS
- Connect and power cameras, sensors, and other IoT devices with a single Ethernet connection
- Create resilient networks with high availability using fast-failover ring connectivity
- Easy to manage with a web-based GUI, TELNET/SSH command line, and SNMP support
- Wide operating temp range: -40°C to 75°C supports outdoor operation
- Fanless, with air convection cooling for high reliability
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounting options for easy installation
- 8 x 10/100/1000T fixed ports + 2 x 100/1000X SFP slots, with PoE available on all copper ports
- PoE sourcing up to 30W (PoE+) per port, with an overall power budget of 120W
- VLAN stacking (Q in Q) to support city-wide metro network deployment
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.