Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
The Allied Telesis GS910 Series offers unmanaged Gigabit switching solutions for the desktop, and small networks. With minimal to no set-up, GS910 Series switches provide simple and seamless connectivity to existing network infrastructure.
- Power-saving features on each port including: cable length detection and power minimization, link-down power savings
- Wirespeed performance
- Non-blocking architecture
- Auto-negotiation Gigabit ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X on TX ports
- Full-duplex flow control
- Sturdy metal case
- Silent operation; fanless
- Operating temperature 0-50°C
- EAP/BPDU passthrough
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.